Most people believe that having more money and success will make them happier when in fact they have it backwards – happiness will make you more successful and wealthy. When you feel happy, you feel more abundant and the feeling is what creates your reality. So here are 13 quick and easy ways you can raise your level of happiness which will raise your abundance vibration and attract more money. Practice several of these as many times as you can during the day. You will also find life a lot more enjoyable!
- Smile – Smiling is a natural drug. It automatically releases endorphins, melatonin and serotonin which are natural feel good chemicals. This will automatically raise your vibration.
- Laughter – Again, the simple act of laughing, real or fake, releases endorphins which will lift your vibration. Listen to your favourite comedian or watch a funny movie. Laughter therapy or laughter yoga are also great ways to learn how to laugh spontaneously without necessarily needing anything to laugh about.
- Music – Listening to your favourite feel good music is another great way to lift your mood quickly and effectively and it’s so easy to do. Just throw in your favourite tracks and allow yourself to really feel the effect of the music.
- Colour – Surround yourself with colours that make you feel great. Better still, choose to wear those colours! Colour therapy is real, it’s powerful and very simple. Get colour-full!
- Dance – This lifts it to another level again. Motion creates emotion and by moving to music, you are stimulating even more endorphins. The more you let go and let loose, the better you will feel. Dance like nobody is watching and feel your vibration go through the roof!
- Exercise – Science has proven that exercising releases endorphins. In particular strenuous exercise that raises the heart rate for an extended period will release more endorphins, but if yoga or pilates are you thing then they’re also amazing for your mind, body, soul and vibration. Medical professionals even prescribe exercise for people with depression. Ever heard of the ‘runner’s high’? Believe it or not TSW (This s**t works!). Take the dog out for an energetic walk, you’ll both love it!
- Nature – Spending quality time in nature is very uplifting and it’s hard not to feel your vibration lift after going for a bush walk, sitting in the garden or going to the beach for a swim. Nature is a powerful drug. Go to the park, a garden, forest or bush and walk or sit, it really doesn’t matter. Just be with nature and you will feel more alive and abundant.
- Posture – Slumped shoulders, drooped head and slack posture will make you feel flat and low. The simple act of pulling back your shoulders, raising your head, straightening your spine will immediately make you feel more positive and raise your vibration. It also gives you more courage and challenges don’t seem so difficult any more.
- Do something you love – Make doing what you love a priority in your work and at home. Reading, gardening, cooking, dancing, creating, painting, art, solving puzzles, meditating – whatever you love doing, choose to spend more time doing that. Make the time and it will pay off 100 times over.
- Hugs – Loving human contact is one of the most therapeutic and feel good things you can do for yourself. The next time you are feeling low, take your loved one and embrace them fully, surrendering yourself to the hug. This will work with anyone you love. It might be a good idea to let them in on the game first so they can also participate and you don’t freak them out!
- Pets – There is a reason we love to have animals around us, because they have a powerful healing ability and make us feel good. Physical loving contact like patting, scratching or hugging them will naturally lift your vibration, and even watching them play will make you feel good. If you don’t have a pet of your own, borrow someone else’s!
- Radical Act of Kindness – Deliberately doing something nice for someone with no expectation of return is a natural human instinct because it makes us feel good. It doesn’t have to be anything big, just offering to lend a hand to a stranger in some way will boost your mood and your vibration.
- Gratitude – Appreciation appreciates. Simply finding things in our life that you are grateful for can radically lift your mood and vibration and the Universe will bring you more and more things to be grateful for. It seems quick magical, and it is. Writing down what you’re grateful for is even more powerful than just saying it in your head. Either way, spend several minutes during the day to practice gratitude, it will pay off big time and many ways, including financially!
Instead of trying to change your wealth to make you feel good, do things that make you feel good and you will see a positive change in your wealth. These strategies are quick and simple and they work. Try them! What have you got to lose?